This week OmniChannel Media is releasing the first in a series of presentations recorded at this year’s CMO Disrupt 2015 event held on the 16th June at the Art Gallery of NSW.
This recording features the ‘Foundations for Disruption’ panel which included the following executives:
- Simon Marks, Head of Digital Marketing, Westpac
- John Batistich, Director of Marketing & Digital, Westfield
- Sam McDonagh, Country Manager, Airbnb
- Paul Robson, President – APAC, Adobe
Moderator: Matthew Egan, Editorial Director, OmniChannel Media
In this discussion the group explores:
- The role of the CMO in responding to industry and technological change
- The technologies driving digital the transformation of the customer experience
- Should marketing be disrupted? Using technology and innovation to drive change
- Future role of the CMO, where to next for customer engagement?